The Business And Defense Services You Need.
At The Stavroff Law Firm in Columbus, I pull from my years of business and legal education, court process and trial experience to provide you with the one-on-one legal guidance and representation you and your business deserve.
I am attorney Jeffrey Stavroff, and I handle a variety of business-oriented transactional services and white collar defense cases. I work to take the stress out of legal matters for business owners, so you can focus on moving forward and growing your business.
A Broad Array Of Business Transactional Services
- Business and civil litigation: Any time a business owner is facing the possibility of litigation, you need an attorney.
- Business contracts: A well-written contract provides security, protects rights, and avoids needless fighting.
- Business formation and organization: Starting a simple, single-member LLC? Or perhaps a multimember corporation? I can help.
- Entertainment, talent, and name, image, and likeness (NIL): Don’t let others take advantage of your talents. Protect your reputation.
- Event and festival compliance: Plan your next event knowing that you’re in compliance with all legal and permitting requirements.
- Liquor license and hospitality industry compliance: For the bar and restaurant industry, strict compliance with Ohio’s intricate laws and rules on the sale of alcohol is a must. I can help.
- Outside general counsel and investigations: Let me serve as your company counsel to provide advice on all matters. I can also conduct comprehensive internal company investigations and audits to ensure overall compliance.
- Real estate documents: From purchase contracts to deeds, I can navigate through all steps of a real property transaction. Learn more.
- Trademarks, service marks, and copyrights: Protect what’s yours and stop others from illegally exploiting it. I handle intellectual property licensing and protection for trademarks, service marks, and copyrights.
Legal Assistance And Representation In White Collar Charge Defense
- Federal criminal defense: The federal government has unlimited resources to investigate and prosecute all kinds of misconduct. I can help defend you and your interests in federal court.
- State and local criminal defense: Unlike federal court, Ohio’s municipal courts and common pleas courts have busier dockets and preside over many more criminal cases, ranging from traffic tickets for speeding and drunk driving to more serious felony charges. Let me advocate for you.
- Regulatory and government investigations: Seemingly routine questions from government regulators may trigger bigger issues, including civil monetary penalties and criminal prosecutions. Get the navigation help you need with a government investigation.
Every situation is different and requires a unique approach. Your goals and priorities may be slightly different than someone else’s. I tailor my counsel and representation to align with your values and desired outcome.
Connect With Me To Discuss Next Steps
With any legal issue, it’s important to understand your options. I can help you gain perspective and understand the best way to move forward. Call the firm to arrange a consultation: 614-964-5390. You can also start the conversation online via my inquiry form.